Sunday 3 May 2009

Captain's Blog 03.05.09

I don't often post or follow live-action fan films, but this one made me make an exception; and I'm glad I did.

The Hunt for Gollum
is based on the happenings "off stage" during the first part of Lord of the Rings; a fan-made movie which took 2 years to make and cost £3,000... and it looks sensational.

If you're in any way a fan of fantasy or LotR in particular, do yourself a favour and check it out. The movie was simultaenously released on-line and screened at the Sci-Fi London Film Festival.

My suggestion? Sit back, load it up and enjoy some pretty damned nice stuff for 40 minutes.

1 comment:

BiggsTrek said...

Am I going to regret clicking that link? Last LOTR fanfilm I saw wasn't very good at all...

What the hell... *click*

Captain's Blog: TMU has resurfaced!

Happened to notice the dial on my browser suddenly showing the TMU site thumbnail again today, so tried going onto tmunderground and... it w...