Friday 1 May 2009

Captain's Blog 01.05.09

New month, new blog post...

Finally cracked Episode 7 (in a marathon 2 days write-a-thon), so at last Season One's scripts are all in the bag, baby! Just awaiting cool-off and "Eagle Eye" check, final edit and brush-ups and they can be safely put to bed.

It's just a matter of making em all, now...

Work commenced on my CQ script (which is coming together pretty well at the moment); should be a nice, dark piece when it's finished, if all goes well :)

I actually wrote the last two scenes first, as they were the ones that came to me when I was brainstorming the project, so it's a matter of now linking the start and finish together without dragging it out too much (one thing I can safely be accused of ;)).

Still thinking about the script for at least one other project, aside from the one mentioned a few days ago, which I'm not going to reveal anything about, save to say it has to be a good one as it's for someone who is a VERY talented director and I don't want to skimp on anything for that. It has to be spot-on.

Not much else to say at the moment, other than go and watch Shadow Over Innsmouth if you haven't already.

No comments:

Captain's Blog: TMU has resurfaced!

Happened to notice the dial on my browser suddenly showing the TMU site thumbnail again today, so tried going onto tmunderground and... it w...