Monday 28 September 2020

Captain's Blog: Eldritch Part Three (Rough)

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I managed to dig out some old bits and pieces of stuff when I started looking at getting back into movie making; one of these was the unfinished rough of Eldritch Part Three (available on Vimeo (and embedded above), as apparently the TMU movie site is borked these days and I can't upload or embed it there).

It has little to no music, is exceptionally rough round the edges and is definately showing it's age (don't expect a lot if you want to watch it!), but it showcases (I hope) where the story was going to go.  Featuring the acting talents of the esteemed Macwemyss, Norrie, Bezzer and the less esteemed me, I'm uploading for posterity if anyone has a hankering to see the unfinished article.

No comments:

Captain's Blog: TMU has resurfaced!

Happened to notice the dial on my browser suddenly showing the TMU site thumbnail again today, so tried going onto tmunderground and... it w...