Monday 13 April 2009

Captain's Blog 13.04.09

Oh well, I decided to put my creativity where my mouth is and came up with THIS for Dulci's Machiniwhat? Contest.

The opening and end sequences were done in Moviestorm (purely because I needed something that was different from the main Movies footage to contrast the two; I did toy with using real-life footage, but then figured that anyone looking at my ugly mush for more than 5 seconds would scream and run a mile, and I wouldn't get many viewers that way ;)); surprisingly easy to get to grips with after some initial "Whuh? What? How??" (yes, I never read the manual, as long-time peeps will know :P).

Oh well, there it is. And, hopefully, this will spur some life into a very interesting contest which should get a lot more interest than it has had so far...

I mean, SOMEONE has to do something better than what I came up with in 15 minutes of brainstorming, surely?

No comments:

Captain's Blog: TMU has resurfaced!

Happened to notice the dial on my browser suddenly showing the TMU site thumbnail again today, so tried going onto tmunderground and... it w...