Thursday 1 January 2009

New Year: 1 January 2009

Well, the next 365 days is upon us already; hope everyone had a rich and fulfilling new year's eve; had fun, saw friends and family, etc.

Ok, now that's out of the way, what's up in this opening blog?

Nothing much that you good folk don't already know, I'll warrant :)

Work beginning on Odyssey Episode Four; work underway on War of the Worlds... thought processes working on two other projects (still barely in the ideas stage) for two community members... and sundry other bits and bobs.

Nothing much to report in this initial posting, but thought I may as well get something down to get me started, or I'll faff about all week :)

Toodle-pip for now.

No comments:

Captain's Blog: TMU has resurfaced!

Happened to notice the dial on my browser suddenly showing the TMU site thumbnail again today, so tried going onto tmunderground and... it w...